Terms & Conditions
Please use the links below to read the Terms & Conditions.
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings made through the website and over the phone. All customers making online, or phone bookings agree to be bound by these terms and conditions which may change from time to time without advance notice. It is recommended that all customers visit our website regularly for terms and conditions updates.
Personal information: All guests must provide full and correct personal details at the time of booking. If any changes occur Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp must be informed of the any changes to the personal details, you provided when you made your booking.
Travel insurance: We recommend you consider taking out travel insurance at or before the time you make your booking for recovery of any costs, losses, and expenses that we will not refund.
Generators: Anyone wishing to operate a generator at Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp must be considerate of other visitors and the environment at all times and:
- position it closer to you than to other campers
- ensure cords do not cross areas used by other visitors
- try to keep running time to a minimum
- keep at least 3m space around the generator
- never leave a running generator unattended
Generators must not be used on TOTAL FIRE BAN DAYS.
After hours arrival: The latest arrival time at Habitat Noosa for a prearranged after -hours check in is 9pm. The boom gate at the entrance to Habitat Noosa closes at 9pm and you will not be able to enter the property after this time. Please keep in mind you will need to complete your setup by 10pm as our noise curfew starts at 10pm.
Medical Equipment: Should you need the use of a generator to operate a disability aid or essential medical equipment you can email us to apply for exemption from general restrictions on their use: [email protected].
Functions / Events / Group Bookings Approval: Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp allows the use of the eco camp for short term stays only. Any other proposed use of the EcoCamp such as a function, special event, birthday celebration, group gathering, or commercial purpose will require prior written approval from Habitat Noosa management.
On-selling of reservations is not permitted.
You and your guests must physically occupy the property. The Property may not be left unattended for more than 24 hours. Use contrary to the permitted will void Your reservation and no refund will be provided.
Right of refusal to stay: Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp reserve the right to terminate the reservation and ask you and your guests to leave Habitat Noosa immediately if you or any of your guest or visitor associated with your booking during your stay:
- Breaches any legislation
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Causing annoyance or nuisance to others; or
- Unacceptable behaviour (including drunken or uncontrolled behaviour, offensive language, malicious or negligent use of facilities, theft or any other form of behaviour deemed inappropriate by Habitat Noosa management and staff).
Should anyone be asked to leave and refuse to leave, Habitat Noosa reserve the right to contact Queensland Police and have unwanted visitors removed and / or charged with trespassing.
Inclement weather: No refunds will be provided outside of the policy due to bad weather or other natural events outside of the control of Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp. We are based inside a designated national park, and we have no control over where water may flow or remain during and after rainfall. We have made an effort to provide a fair description of our various camping areas which are the responsibility of the camper to ensure they have the right campsite, using the right selection of camping equipment for the right weather conditions. Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp take no responsibility for the incorrect campsite being used with the incorrect equipment with the incorrect weather conditions.
Unaccompanied minors / and under 18 years old: You must be over the age of 18 to make a reservation. You may accompany guests under the age of 18 as the responsible adult such as a parent, stepparent, guardian or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities. If you are under the age of 18 or any of your guests are found to be under the age of 18 and not accompanied by a responsible adult, Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp reserves the right to immediately cancel your reservation, evict you from the property and no refund will be provided.
Pets / Assistance Animals: Domestic pets are NOT ALLOWED in national parks as they can harm native animals. Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp is situated within a designated national park and accordingly pets and other domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted onsite.
Qualified assistance animals are permitted to enter Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp, however a requirement of entry is reasonable proof that it is an assistance animal must be provided on request. Evidence includes official valid photo ID issued by the relevant government departments and / or
- registration papers showing that the animal is registered as an assistance animal by a local council (under the Companion Animals Act 1998)
- an assistance animal transport pass or permit issued by a state or territory government
- state or territory certification or accreditation of assistance animals
- an assistance animal accreditation issued by a registered training provider
Assistance animals are required to wear a visible assistance coat, cape, vest, harness, medallion permit or similar item worn by the animals whilst onsite. It is preferred that all assistance animals remain under the strict control (e.g., leash) of the carer during their visit to Habitat Noosa.
If staying onsite at Habitat Noosa, it is recommended that anyone bringing an assistance animal onsite for multiday stay contact QPWS before entering or booking accommodation. This will help QPWS to make arrangements which will ensure your visit to Habitat Noosa is safe and enjoyable.
These regulations are part of Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services protection of native wildlife.
Should you have any questions please contact Queensland Parks & Wildlife Service (https://parks.des.qld.gov.au/).
Prices and Charges: Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp reserves the right to alter pricing at any time, without prior notice to the guest or person who made the reservation. Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Peak / Off peak periods:
PEAK: Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp have peak period rates during our busiest booking periods, these include:
- Queensland school holidays (Easter / April, June /July, Sept / October December/January)
- Public Holidays / Long Weekends (Australia Day / Labour Day / ANZAC Day / Queens Birthday etc).
OFF PEAK: Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp have off peak special offers during our quieter booking periods, these include:
- Non-school holiday periods, Sunday night to Thursday night inclusive (checking out Friday).
Reservations / Payment: All bookings for campsites and glamping tent accommodation must be paid in full at the time of booking. We are unable to hold a site without receiving full prepayment. All bookings and payments are non-transferable.
Non-compliance will result in booking cancellation: Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp reserve the right to cancel any accommodation booking before or during a stay including any and all guests associated with the booking if there is evidence of a breach of the terms and conditions of the booking including
- Any disturbance or noise after the eco camp’s strict 10pm noise curfew
- Use of generators after the approved cut off time (6pm)
- Attaching any foreign object to a tree or fauna during your stay
- Damaging the surrounding National Park environment (cutting trees, dumping fire ash)
- Not having a fire at least 200mm off the ground (QPWS requirement)
Additional vehicle: Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp reserve the right to charge for each additional vehicle per night. The following combination is included in Habitat Noosa site fee (excludes camp sites marked “tent only”):
- 1 x car + 1 x caravan = 1 vehicle (included in site fee)
- 1 x car + 1 x camper trailer = 1 vehicle (included in site fee)
- 1 x RV/Motorhome = 1 vehicle (included in site fee)
Amendments, Cancellations, Credits and Refunds Policy: At any time, changes to dates, cancellations, refunds, or credits applied to reservations will incur an Administration Fee of $30.00.
- Off Peak Periods (includes dates outside of all QLD School, Public Holidays and Long Weekends) Cancellations and Refunds notice :
Within 14 days of arrival no refund is provided, however a change of date or 6 month credit will be offered, with the Administration Fee payable.
Credits remain non-refundable, and no refunds are provided if your new dates of stay are of shorter duration.
15 + days’ notice, a full refund will be provided, less the Administration Fee
- Peak Periods (includes all QLD School, Public Holidays and Long Weekends) Cancellations and Refunds notice:
Within 30 days of arrival no refund is provided, however a change of date or 6 month credit will be offered, with the Administration Fee payable.
Credits remain non-refundable, and no refunds are provided if your new dates of stay are of shorter duration.
31 + days’ notice, a full refund will be provided, less the Administration Fee
Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp will not refund any part of the amount paid in case of your delayed arrival or early departure or if fewer campers than booked occupy the camp site.
No refunds will be provided outside of the policy due to bad weather or other natural events outside of the control of Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp. We are based inside a designated National Park, and we have no control over where water may flow or remain during and after rainfall. We have made an effort to provide a fair description of our various camping areas which are the responsibility of the camper to ensure they have the right campsite, using the right selection of camping equipment for the right weather conditions. Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp take no responsibility for the incorrect campsite being used with the incorrect equipment with the incorrect weather conditions.
Please contact your travel insurance provider to purchase adequate travel insurance to cover the cancellation fees due unforeseen circumstances such as medical, extreme weather conditions, travel related restrictions etc.
GST: All fees and charges are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Capacity: For safety and security all Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp campsites and fixed accommodation (Glamping tents) must be occupied by the person/s listed in the reservation system and only be occupied by no more than the number of people approved, specified and paid for in your reservation.
- Powered & unpowered campsites up to 6 persons maximum
- Cabins (for groups only) up to 4 persons maximum
- Wilderness Glamping Tents up to 6 persons maximum (3 x allow up to 7 persons)
- Paperbark Glamping Tents up to 4 persons maximum
Habitat Noosa reserves the right to charge for any additional occupants found during their stay who have not been made in the reservation. Overall limits of guests onto the EcoCamp may also be enforced (e.g., during COVID19).
Campfires: (Braziers only – off the ground and enclosed) Fires can be dangerous and anyone planning on having a fire must take responsibility for the fire they light. During hot, dry periods of the year Habitat Noosa Everglades EcoCamp reserves the right to prohibit any campfires onsite. There are strict regulations concerning campfires. It is our responsibility to ensure the 65 acre EcoCamp is a safe place for the guests and fauna and flora.
- Never light fires on the ground.
- Keep a clear space (at least 3m) around the fire.
- Fires MUST be at least 200mm off the ground
- NEVER leave a fire unattended, it MUST be under control at all times.
- ALWAYS completely extinguish all fires before leaving an area or going to bed. Embers can and do start bushfires even at night.
If conditions demand: Campgrounds and parks may have to be closed for visitors’ safety. Campfire restrictions can be imposed with immediate effect and without notice at any time or place. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to have a campfire. All guests and visitors must always comply with any staff instructions at Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp.
Stoves, barbecues, and other appliances: Stoves, barbecues and other appliances powered by burning liquid / fuel are subject to the same restrictions as campfires: they must not be used at any campground, or at any time, when there is a fire ban in place. Stoves, barbecues, and other appliances powered by gas fuel can be used at any time, unless a total fire ban has been declared. They should never be left unattended when in use.
Firewood: Collecting firewood, including dead wood and leaves, from parks is not permitted. It provides essential habitat for a host of native flora and fauna.
You can bring your own firewood or buy a 20kg bag from Habitat Noosa Everglades Reception.
Paperbark Glamping Tents & Wilderness Tents guest compliance issues
Guests staying in either of the glamping tents agree to:
- NO temporary marquees or gazebos are permitted to be placed / erected in or around any of the glamping tents
- NO portable gas or electric BBQ’s can be used in or immediately around any of the glamping tents
- NO temporary tarps, clothes lines or structures can be fixed to any glamping tent
- NO floor covering items put on the grass areas which cover the grass between or in / around our glamping tents
Stay/Pay offers: Stay 5, pay 3 and stay 3, pay 2
- Subject to availability at the time of booking
- Based on a Sunday to Thursday inclusive stays
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Not available during school holiday and long weekends
50% off Parmy Wednesdays: A 50% discount will be extended for a 2nd Parmy purchase based on the below
- The order must include 2 parmy’s on the same invoice (same time of booking)
- The booking must be made online
- The offer is only available on Wednesdays
- This offer can be removed at any time
Local loyalty card: Rewards locals with discounts on accommodation, tours, meals and provides information on special offers and events throughout the year.
Once you have registered for the card it must be collected from the venue (will not be posted out).
Standard cost of the local loyalty card is $20 and valid from 1 July – 30th June 2022. If your purchase falls within a period of 6 months validity a pro rata system will apply and the cost will be reduced to $10 with a validity until 30th June 2022.
- 10% discount on all accommodation categories within the EcoCamp
- 10% discount on meals and beverages at CootharaBAR & bistro (for the member and one guest)
- 10% discount on all takeaway food and beverages, including Gelato
- 15% discount on the full price of Everglades tour bookings
- One complimentary main or entrée for members on their birthday (valid 7 days before or 7 days after members date of birth)
Terms and conditions:
- Out of date or expired cards will not be accepted.
- The member must be staying in the accommodation. Discount applies to only one site or cabin or tent per night.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Only one discount can be applied to any purchase. (No double discount. The more generous discount will apply)
- Discount applies to the full rates
- The local’s card must be presented at the time of purchase to receive the discounts.
- If the card was no presented, there are no retrospective discount or refunds.
- The Habitat Noosa Locals membership card may be cancelled or removed at any time for any reason.
- The Membership card must be presented at time of check-in for the discount to apply. If the card is not presented the discount will be removed from the booking.
- Proof of address is required at the time of application. Driver licence or a recent utility bill showing your name and address. Recent means within 90 days of application date.
- A local’s address is considered a residential address within 60km of Habitat Noosa
- By signing up to the Habitats Noosa Locals Card you agree to receive communications from us in the form of emails, txt, phone calls or written letters.
- The Habitat Noosa Locals Card is non-transferable
- Not to be used for groups or function bookings.
- Not valid at CootharaBAR & Bistro during happy hour.
- Discount is not valid on Grocery items, vending machines, sale & clearance items, merchandise, or school camps
- Full compliance with COVID regulations apply
- Members may cancel their membership at any time. No refunds of membership fees apply
- Habitat Noosa Locals Card is not a charge or credit card, and all payments are to made in full at the time of purchase
- You must be over 18 to use this card. This card is not a form of ID. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or supply liquor to any patron who is unduly intoxicated, disorderly or under 18.
- If the card is lost a $5 card replacement fee will apply
$99 Locals special for Everglades Eco Safari tours
- Valid until 20th December 2021
- Valid for new bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer